With the launch of Redmi 4A, Xiaomi has entered into the affordable smartphone category with a bang. With starting price of Rs. 5,999 Redmi 4A has stylish looks and offers a good range of features.
We bring to you the review for Redmi 4A to help you decide whether this is worth your money!!
The phone has sleek design with a screen size of 5-inch. It does not have the same metal design like Redmi 3S but supports a polycarbonate body with metal finish. With dimensions of 139.9 x 70.4 x 8.5 mm and a weight of 131.5 gm, the phone looks really compact and gives good performance.
Exclusive Discounts On Flipkart Online Shopping
- 12.7cm (5 Inch) HD display (measured diagonally)
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Processor, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Front Camera
- Non Removable 3120 mAh Battery – Battery Life Of whole Day
- Supports expandable storage up to 128GB (VFAT format)
Redmi 4A is an easy to use smartphone and comes with a price tag which makes it affordable for the large mass. We recommend Redmi 4A if you are looking for a smartphone which is under budget and gives you a performance which cannot be matched by smartphones with the same price tag.